Monday, March 25, 2013

Donations

Attention Community!


Teacher book boxes are being packed as we speak! Or rather, as I write. Truthfully, after I write, since I'm the one who packs book boxes and I'm currently typing.

That means we are finishing distribution Step 1. Now we will move into distributing the excesses.

Here's where I need your help!

Step 2: If you know of any non-profit community agencies in our community in need of books, please contact me with information about the group as well as a person I can contact.

Step 3: If you teach children, formally or informally, stay tuned for information about a BOOK GIVEAWAY that will be scheduled in the next several weeks. Registration will be required, and preregistration will be available shortly.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment